Polymer Clay Earrings - Gold and Green Arch
Polymer Clay Earrings
Designed and made in California.
Open to making custom earrings, just email me firstname.lastname@example.org
- Avoid wearing the earrings when applying perfume, deodorant and hairspray
- Remove your earrings when showering or going into the pool/water
- Avoid dropping your earrings as the small parts may break
- When not in use, store your polymer clay earrings in a container to avoid scratches
- With prolonged use, make-up may stain the earrings and dust may be found on their surface.
- To clean polymer clay earrings, use a piece of moist soft fabric and wipe it gently to remove dirt and dust from the earrings.